Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Tanaka TCS33EB16S 16" Rear Handle , 32.2 cc
Call for Price
TCS33EB16S 16" Rear Handle , 32.2 cc
Tanaka's 16" entry level homeowner saw features excellent power to weight and is backed by Tanaka's 7-year consumer use warranty.
- 32.2 cc 1.6 hp PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- 14" Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance (16" Oregon bar and chain included)
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Five point anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Extra large fuel tank enables longer run times for increased productivity
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
- 14" Oregon Bar & Chain (assembled)
- 16" Oregon Bar & Chain (included)
- Bar & Chain Protective Cover
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 32.2 cc
- Output: 1.6 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 11.8 Fl. Oz.
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-Duty Centrifugal
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon®
- Opt.Bar&Chain Combinations: 12", 14", 16", 3/8" Pitch
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Chain Oil Capacity: 8.5 Fl. Oz.
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake: Inertia Activated
- Dry Weight: 8.6 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 13.2 lb.
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- CARB Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
- Packaging: One Carton
- 32.2 cc
- Horse Power
- 1.6 hp
- 8.6 lb.
- Bar Length Options
- 12 in., 14 in., 16 in., 3/8 in. Pitch