Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 Tanaka TCS40EA18 18" Rear Handle
Call for Price
Featuring excellent power and versatility, this commercial grade, general use chain saw is ideal for firewood cutting and hobby work. Powered by Tanaka's PureFire® low emission two-stroke engine, it contains a chrome plated cylinder, forged steel connecting rod, purge primer bulb and throttle latch/choke for easy and reliable starts. A heavy-duty, gear driven oiler and two bar mounting studs keep the Oregon® bar and chain at peak cutting efficiency. Finally, it is backed by Tanaka's industry leading warranty.
- 39.6 cc 1.6 hp PureFire® two-stroke engine meets emissions levels without sacrificing power, adding weight, or creating maintenance headaches
- S-Start pull force reduction system and purge primer bulb gives quick and easy starts
- 18" Oregon® sprocket nose bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
- Vibration dampening system for user comfort and less fatigue
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Inertia activated chain brake immediately stops chain rotation for improved safety
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Covered by Tanaka's two-year commercial use warranty, seven-year consumer use warranty and one-year rental use warranty
- 18" Oregon® Bar & Chain (Assembled)
- Bar & Chain Protective Cover
- Engine Type: PureFire® Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 39.6 cc
- Output: 2.4 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.8 Fl. Oz.
- Carburetion: Walbro® Diaphragm w/ Purge Primer
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon® Sprocket Nose
- Opt.Bar&Chain Combinations: 14", 16"
- Pitch: .325" (low profile)
- Chain Brake: Inertia Activated
- Dry Weight: 9.9 lb. (Powerhead Only)
- EPA Phase 3 Compliant: Yes
- CARB Tier III Compliant: Yes
- Gas/Oil Ratio: 50:1 (JASO FD Rated)
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial Use, 7-Year Consumer Use, 1-Year Rental Use
- 39.6 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.4 hp
- 9.9 lb. (Powerhead Only)
- Bar Length Options
- 14 in., 16 in.