Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2018 Tanaka TCH22ECP2 with 30" Blades & Anti-Vibration
Call for Price
The TCH22ECP2 Hedge Trimmer with 30" blades and anti-vibration is designed and built to increase productivity and minimize fatigue during operation. It boasts a powerful 21.1cc PureFire engine at a mere 11.4 lbs. This user friendly trimmer is one of the quietest on the market coming in at only 89.0dB, while featuring a forward-facing exhaust to keep fumes away from the operator. The engine is mounted on a vibration dampening chassis to maximize operator comfort. It is equipped with a diaphragm carburetor with a prime purge bulb for a quick and easy start as well as a large 10.1 oz fuel tank for extended use. The TCH22ECP2 is ideal for anyone who demands performance, reliability and durability all backed by an industry leading 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use and 1-year rental use warranty.
- Powerful PureFire 21.1 cc engine for optimum power output and fuel efficiency
- Vibration dampening chassis maximizes operator comfort
- Lightweight at only 11.4 lbs for ease of use and maneuverability
- 30" dual reciprocating three-edge commercial grade blades for fast, consistent cutting
- Large 10.1oz fuel tank for extended use without refills
- Reduced noise level at only 89.0 dB
- Forward facing angled exhaust directs exhaust away from the operator and hedges
- Diaphragm carburetor with primer purge bulb for quick and easy starting
- Covered by a 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use and 1-year rental use warranty
- Displacement: 21.1 cc
- Max Strokes Per Minute: 3760
- Fuel Tank Capacity (fl. oz): 10.1
- Rear Handle: 5-Position
- Anti-Vibration System: Yes
- Exhaust Direction: Forward, Angled
- Blade Length: 30"
- Dry Weight: 11.4 lb.
- Emission Standard: Phase 2
- Noise Level: 89 bB
- Warranty: 7-Year Consumer Use
- 21.1 cc
- Cutting Length
- 30 in.
- 11.4 lb.