Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Toro Power Max® 826 OXE (37797)
Call for Price
The Power Max 826 OXE withToro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Automatic steering makes turning easier and convenient one-hand levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine
- 26" clearing width &up to 40' throwing distance
- Automtic steering allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain
- Ideally used to clear 6-12" of snow at a time on a driveway made of concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4-10 cars
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impeller speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Hardened Gear Box Gears: When it comes to gearboxes, it's the gears that matter. The Toro Power Max uses special hardened gears that can handle the toughest snow conditions. Others use softer gears that wear over time.
- Durable One-Piece Frame: Durability starts at it's core. The Power Max uses a solid, one-piece unibody frame for ultimate strength that's made out of the same thick steel as the commercial-grade Power Max HD. It has boxed auger housing supports for pushing into deep snow piles.
- Automatic Steering: Allows smooth, tight turning without pulling or strain - no triggers or levers required.
- Deep Lug Tires: Unlike other brands with rounded, shallow lugs that can't push through deep snow without spinning, the Power Max features squared-off deep lugged tires that aggressively chew down to your driveway for the best possible traction.
- Locking Control Handles: Convenient one-hand interlock system controls allow you to keep one hand free so you can adjust the chute without stopping.
- Headlight Standard: See and be seen with an extra bright flood light.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life (original owner only). It is also rust-free, so there's no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11" Dia., Hardened Gears
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation)
- Clearing Width: 26" (66 cm)
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 Quarts (3.2 L)
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Yes
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 40' / 12 m*
- Tires: 15" x 5" (38 cm x 13 cm) Deep Lug Directional Tires
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited**
- Weight: 180 lbs. (81 kg)
- Weight Kit (Part # 107-3815): Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Snow Cab (Part # 127-5960): Heavy-duty vinyl with clear, freeze resistant windows protects you from the wind and snow. Weight kit (part number 107-3815) is needed when using Snow Cab.
- Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Skids (Part # 38212): Designed to be .5" thick for maximum life. The added weight on the front helps to chew through deep snow piles. Reversible for double the life. (includes 2 skids (part # 120-3098-03) and hardware)
- Non-Marking Poly Skids (Part # 38211): Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Drift Breaker (Part # 38213): Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Two-Stage Cover (Part # 490-7466): Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Engine Type
- Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 26 in. (66 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 40 ft. (12 m)
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 5 in. (38 cm x 13 cm)
- 180 lb. (81 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt. (3.2 L)