Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Toro Power Clear® 721 QZE (38744)
Call for Price
Toro's top of the line single-stage model, the Power Clear 721 QZE features the innovative Quick Shoot control that allows you to instantly change the direction of the chute while you throw the snow and Zip deflector control so you can position the deflector high, low and anywhere in between. It's 21-inch wide swath and the amazing Power Propel System makes it easy to clear snow right down to the pavement throwing it up to 35 feet away. Also featuring a powerful 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine to plow through the deep snow. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" x 35". All Toro single stage snowthrowers are backed by Toro's 2-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine
- 21" (53 cm) Clearing Width & Up to 35' (11 m) Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- Powerful enough to handle big jobs but small enough for easy storage
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- Quick Shoot™ Control System: You can change the chute direction without even slowing down. Just squeeze the trigger and slide the handle-mounted grip to throw snow exactly where you want it. (Select models only.)
- Zip Deflector: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year Guaranteed-to-Start warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Chute Control: Quick Shoot™, High Capacity Polyethylen w/Zip Deflector
- Clearing Width: 21" (53 cm)
- Engine: 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Quarts (1.0 L)
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year / Residential Only**
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' (11 m)*
- Warranty: 2-Year Full**
- Weight: 91 lbs. (41 kg)
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Extended-Life Paddles: These heavy-duty paddles last over twice as long as standard Toro paddles.
- Engine Type
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- 91 lb. (41 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1.0 L)