Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Toro 60" TITAN® HD 2000 Series MyRIDE® (74480)
Call for Price
Special Edition - Limited Availablity
The Special Edition TITAN HD 2000 Series with MyRIDE® with exclusive commercial features and enhanced styling is available from Toro Dealers for a limited time. This Special Edition features iconic Toro bullhorns embossed on the seat and imprinted on the back guard, a tribute to more than a century of Toro innovation. The Special Edition TITAN HD zero-turn mower is engineered with productivity in mind. From start to finish, the TITAN HD enables landscape contractors and acreage owners to efficiently tackle large areas throughout the day. Features like the innovative MyRIDE® suspension system, which helps reduce bumps and impacts to the operator, and the 7/10-gauge 5.5" deep high-strength steel TURBO FORCE® 60-inch cutting deck make the TITAN HD as comfortable as it is durable. Additional features like heavy-duty construction, high-performance, commercial-grade Kawasaki® engines, Hydro Gear ZT-3400 hydros and cast-aluminum wheels make it an ideal machine for larger mowing tasks. The Special Edition model also features industry-exclusive trimmer and bucket mount brackets to minimize trips back to the trailer or equipment shed while on the job.
- Enhanced Comfort - The new MyRIDE® suspended operator platform allows for 3.0" of travel, isolating bumps and vibrations from the operator. For a more personalized ride the operator can easily and quickly adjust rear shock ride settings to account for their personal ride preference, without the use of tools, resulting in a superior ride.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks - Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial Grade Durability - From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" durable frame and commercial-grade engine with heavy duty Donaldson® air canister, the TITAN HD with MyRIDE is built to last.
- Innovative Tool Carrying - TITAN HD provides you the unique ability to easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets, saving you time and improving your efficiency.
- Innovative Tool Carrying: TITAN HD provides you the exclusive ability to safely and easily attach your tools and accessories directly to the mower with the innovative tool-mounting brackets.
- Commercial-Grade Durability: From the durable 7/10-gauge high strength steel TURBO FORCE® cutting deck, to the rugged 3" x 2" tubular frame and commercial-grade hydraulics, the TITAN HD zero turn mowers are built to last.
- TURBO FORCE Cutting Decks: Landscape professionals worldwide rely on Toro's patented TURBO FORCE® decks for outstanding quality of cut and durability. Nothing cuts as fast or well as TURBO FORCE.
- Commercial-Grade Hydraulics: Integrated pump and wheel motor eliminates hoses and other potential leak points for reliability and a smoother, faster response.
- Height Of Cut Adjustment: Change the deck height quickly and easily with this intuitively designed panel.
- Engine: Kawasaki FX730V 23.5 hp commercial engine at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 Gross
- Fuel Capacity: 7 Gallon (26.5 liters)
- Cutting Width: 60" (152 cm)
- Deck Design: 5.5" (13.97 cm) deck depth, 7/10-gauge high-strength steel
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 23.5 hp
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 9 mph (14.5 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.8 - 12.7 cm) in 0.25" (6 mm) increments
- Ignition: Electric
- ROPS: No-tools Folding
- Comfort Platform: MyRIDE® Suspension System
- Platform Travel: 3.0" (7.62 cm)
- Shocks: 1 center / 2 rear
- Seat: High-back adjustable suspension seat with special edition stitch and sew seat
- Adjustability: 5 point adjustment on rear shocks
- Spindle Bearings: 8" (20.32 cm) Alum Sealed Ball Bearings, 1" (2.54 cm) Shaft
- Tires: Front 33 cm x 16.51 cm - 15.24 cm Cage Bearing / Cast aluminum Rear 60.96 cm x 30.48 cm - 30.48 cm diameter rim
- Tool-mounting Capability: Special Edition styling, bucket mount and trimmer mount as; standard equipment; Side Console / Rear Guard Ready
- Transmission: ZT-3400 commercial grade hydros
- Warranty: 4yr/750 hr
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- FX730V commercial engine
- ZT-3400 commercial grade hydros
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)