Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Toro 54" (137 cm) TITAN® ZX5400 (74862)
Call for Price
This zero turn riding mower is powered by a 23 hp Kohler® 747cc Commercial Confidant engine and features a 54" wide mowing deck with bull-nose bumper and a heavy-duty frame. Built to last and designed for user comfort with a thickly padded premium seat and adjustable suspension, plus easy to maintain using the flip-up floor pan, quick deck removal and there's no need to grease the bearings.
- 54" fully welded, 10 gauge mowing deck with bull nose reinforcement
- 23 hp 747cc Kohler® Commercial Confidant engine with heavy duty canister air cleaner
- The heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular frame has seamless sides and no welded joints for extra strength. It’s backed by a lifetime guarantee
- ZT-3100 commercial hydrostatic transmissions for long lasting performance
- Kohler® Confidant Commercial Engine: Powered by a Kohler® Confidant commercial engine that features heavy-duty canister-style air cleaners, cast-iron cylinder liners, oversized micro-polished crankshaft bearings, and full pressure lubrication. Plus a modulated cooling fan to keep the engine cooler and quieter,
- Rock-Solid Frame: A 1.5" X 3" (3.8 cm x 7.6 cm) tubular frame forms the rock solid foundation for the rest of the mower. The large continous frame tubes have seamless sides with no welded joints which provides maximum strength. And it's backed by a Lifetime Guarantee warranty.* *Ask your Toro dealer for details.
- Floating Fabricated Deck: This deep, fully welded steel mowing deck is ultra tough and features a bull-nose bumper reinforcement for maximum strength and protection in rough cutting conditions,
- Deck Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning and maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Large 22” Diameter Rear Tires: Large, 22" diameter rear tires provide ample traction and a smooth ride on rough terrain without tearing up your lawn.
- Smooth Front Tires: The 13" x 5" smooth front tires reduce turf wear and improve maneuverability.
- Smooth Performance: The commercial-grade ZT-3100 hydrostatic transmissions combine consistent performance with easy maintenance.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Deck Lift Pedal: Allows you to lift the mowing deck when changing the height of cut position and easily raise the mowing deck while mowing to avoid scalping.
- Flip-Up Floor Pan: The flip-up the floor pan makes if easy to access to the top of the deck for cleaning off grass clippings. It's also pierced with small holes for a textured grip and natural drain holes.
- 3-Year/300 hour Limited Plus Lifetime Frame Warranty: Toro backs up the materials and workmanship of the TITAN with a 3-year/300 hour limited warranty, and the frame is guaranteed for life. The Toro brand is built on a heritage of durability, so you can count on your TITAN season after season.
- Engine: 23 hp 747cc Kohler® Commercial Confidant
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Mowing Speed: 7.5 mph (12.1 kph)
- Cutting Width: 54 in. (137 cm)
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3
- Armrests: Standard, Adjustable
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,000 ft./min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 10-gauge fabricated w/ bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Molded Rubber
- Engine Horsepower: 23 hp
- Engine Displacement: 747cc
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Up to 8.5 mph (13.679 kph)
- Height: 73 in. ROPS Up/47 in. ROPS down; 185.42cm ROPS up/119.38 cm ROPS down
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. to 4.5 in. 13 position
- Number of Blades: 3
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 77.3 in. (196 cm)
- Mulching: Optional (Recycler Mulching Kit)
- Seat: Thickly Padded Premium w/Slide; Adjustable Spring Suspension
- Spindle Housing: 7.75 in. (19.68 cm) diameter housing / 1 in. (2.54 cm) diameter shaft
- Steering Controls: Dual Comfort Grip™ levers with Pro-Control dampers
- Tires: Front 13 in. x 5 in. Smooth / Rear 22 in. x 10 in.-10; Front 33.3 cm x 12.7 cm / 55.8 cm x 25.4 cm
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT3100® w/ charge pumps
- Washout Port: 2 Standard
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited / 300 hr Frame Guaranteed for Life
- Width: 57.7 in. deflector up/67.9 in. deflector down; 146.56cm cm deflector up/172.47cm deflector down
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need light duty hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79032 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 79033 *Fits TITAN model year 2009 and newer.
- E-Z Vac Powered Bagger: The powered bagger system allows for enhanced collection in thick, wet conditions and provides a more efficient bagging experience vs. non-powered baggers. Need Powered Bagger system plus Blower & Drive kit per your deck size.*Fits 2010 and newer models.
- Leaf Bagging Enhancment Kit: Decreases leaf blowout on the deck when bagging leaves and increases bagging performance. *Twin bagging attachment needed.
- Light Kit: Three lights easily mount to the mower frame and wiring quickly connects to the existing accessory circuit. Part # 117-5317
- Striping Kit: Easily add a striping kit to the cutting deck and give your lawn a professional striped look.
- Deluxe Zero Turn Cover: Heavy-duty waterproof cover is abrasion- and tear-resistant. Vented design helps minimize heat and moisture build-up. Part # 490-7319
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Engine Type
- Commercial Confidant
- Hydro-Gear® Commercial ZT3100® w/ charge pumps
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 in. x 5 in. (33.3 cm x 12.7 cm); Rear: 22 in. x 10 in.-10 (55.8 cm x 25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in. (137 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag