Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
Honda Power Equipment EG5000
Call for Price
Stock Image: EG5000
Turf & Trail Equipment
Honda Power Equipment
- 5000 watts, 120/240V
- Economic, portable power
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Honda-exclusive DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation)
- Full frame protection
- Voltage Selector Switch - 120/240V operation
- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance: The EG5000 uses Honda's exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a +/- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine: Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- 120/240V Selector switch - More usable power, more flexibility: Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 11 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.): Keeps you working, all day long.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Tough one-piece welded frame: Helps protect the generator.
- GFCI protection: The EG5000 offers 2 duplex outlets with GFCI protection.
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers: Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Displacement: 389 cc
- AC Output: 120/240V 5000W max. (41.2/20.8A) / 4500W rated (37.5/18.6A)
- Receptacles: 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- DC Output: NA
- Starting System: Recoil Only
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.3 gal.
- Run Time per Tankful: 7.5 hrs. @ rated, 11.0hrs. @ 1/2 load
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.8 in. x 22.8 in. x 22.6 in.
- Noise Level: 73 dB(A) @ rated load
- Dry Weight: 173 lb.
- Residential Warranty: 3 Years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
- Storage Cover
- Transfer Switch
- 2 Wheel Kit
- Engine Type
- 389 cc
- 26.8 in.
- 22.8 in.
- 22.6 in.
- AC Output
- 120/240V 5000W max. (41.2/20.8A) / 4500W rated (37.5/18.6A)
- 20A 125V GFCI Duplex (2), 30A 125V Locking Plug, 30A 125/250V Locking Plug
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 6.3 gal.
- Noise Level
- 73 dB(A) @ rated load
- Run Time
- 7.5 hrs. @ rated, 11.0hrs. @ 1/2 load