- Location: Turf & Trail Equipment
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: KYMCO
- Model: UXV 700i LE EPS
- New/Used: New
- Primary Color: Diamond Silver
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- VIN: RFBUU43A2HB620174
|Engine Type||SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve w/EFI|
|Bore and Stroke||102x85mm|
|Fuel System||EFI Throttle Body|
|Front Suspension||Independent Dual A-Arm|
|Front Brakes||Hydraulic Disc|
|Rear Suspension||Independent Dual A-Arm|
|Rear Brakes||Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc|
|Dry Weight||1218 lb.|
|Front Travel||7.5 in.|
|Rear Travel||7.5 in.|
|Ground Clearance||13.2 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||8.45 gal.|
|Box Capacity||420 lb.|
|Towing Capacity||1200 lb.|
|Transmission||CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P W/Engine Braking|
|Colors||Diamond Silver, Matte Black|
Powered by our 695cc fuel-injected and liquid-cooled 4-stroke, 4 valve engine, the UXV 700i LE 4x4 features push button, on-demand 2WD/4WD, an CVT automatic transmission with differential lock, electronic power steering, independent dual A-arm suspension front and rear, hydraulic disc brakes, front and rear, a 12-volt DC outlet and a 3,000 pound winch. Like all KYMCO UXV models, it comes standard with a 420-pound tilting cargo bed, 2-inch receiver hitch, under hood locking glove box, under seat storage and dual beverage holders. Twenty-six inch tires and aluminum alloy wheels with either matte black or diamond silver paint completes the package.
- 695cc, Liquid Cooled, SOHC 4-Stroke 4-Valve EFI
- CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P On Demand 2WD/4WD
- Electronic Power Steering
- Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Front Dual A-Arm IRS, Rear Dual A-Arm IRS
- Front Hydraulic Disc, Rear Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 420 lb. Bed, 1200 lb. Towing Capacity
- Dual Front and Rear Headlights
- Tilting Cargo Bed, Dual Beverage Holder, 2" Receiver Hitch
- Multi-Function Digital Instrument Display & 12V DC Outlet
- Under Front Hood, Locking Glove Box, Under Seat Storage
- 26" Tires with Aluminium Alloy Wheels, 3,000 lb. Winch
- Colors: Metallic Gold, Matte Black
- One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- KYMCO Rider-Training Instructional DVD
- Type: SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-valve w/EFI
- Displacement: 695cc
- Horsepower: 45hp
- Bore x Stroke: 102x85mm
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: EFI Throttle Body
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Oil Capacity: 3.8 Quarts (Full Capacity)
- Starting: Electric
- Drive System: 4x4
- Transmission: CVT Automatic H-L-N-R-P W/Engine Braking
- Drive Modes: On Demand 2WD/4WD W/Selectable Front Differential Lock
- Suspension-Front/Travel: Independent Dual A-Arm/7.5 in.
- Suspension-Rear/Travel: Independent Dual A-Arm/7.5 in.
- Shocks: Adjustable Oil Dampened Shocks
- Frame: Pipe Under Bone
- Tires-Front: 26x9-14
- Tires-Rear: 26x11-14
- Front: Hydraulic Disc
- Rear: Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc
- Parking: Hand Brake
- Wheelbase: 75.2 in.
- Dry Weight: 1218 lb.
- Ground Clearance: 13.2 in.
- Length/Width/Height: 113x59x73.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 8.45 gal.
- Front Rack: Optional
- Rear Cargo Box/Rack: Standard Tilting/420 lb.
- Towing Hitch: Standard/1200 lb.
- Taillight: Dual
- Headlight: Dual Halogen W/LED Markers
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet: 12V10A
- Alternator: 12V 310W 10A
- Winch: Standard/3,000 lb.
- Onboard Storage: Under front hood, locking glove box and under seat
- Colors: Diamond Silver, Matte Black
- Warranty: One-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Spark Arrestor: Forestry Approved
The ATV Safety Institute's Golden Rules: Always wear a DOT-compliant helmet, goggles, long sleeves, long pants, over-the-ankle boots, and gloves. Never ride on paved roads except to cross when done safely and permitted by law - another vehicle could hit you. ATVs are designed to be operated off-highway. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Never carry a passenger on a single-rider ATV, and no more than one passenger on an ATV specifically designed for two people. Ride an ATV that's right for your age. Supervise riders younger than 16; ATVs are not toys. Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed. Take a hands-on ATV Rider Course and the free online E-Course. Visit ATVSafety.org or call 800-887-2887.